Our feature-rich CourtView case management solution can be delivered on-premise or via the Cloud!
That's right. A rich internet application (RIA) with the power of our mature CourtView CMS built in, CourtView's service oriented architecture supports justice-specific connectors to enable integration and data sharing with virtually any agency or system - regardless the technology. The adaptable design of CourtView allows you to implement in a central environment sharing a global database across 'sites', or decentralized, where jurisdictions, courts and agencies can be bundled or completely segregated.
CourtView includes core components for case, judicial, financial and probation management. The system is easily administered for tailoring modules, preferences, parameters, codes and security to support the unique needs of various courts. CourtView handles all case types commonly heard in general jurisdiction courts, including:
- Criminal (misdemeanor and felony)
- Civil (all)
- Probate (all)
- Probation/Supervision Management
Most importantly, CourtView supports quick and easy entry, maintenance, retrieval and reporting of cases at all stages of life cycle, providing users with tools to:
- Identify 'frequent filers' and quickly access them for new cases
- Classify and track relationships, whether related cases or persons
- Schedule into 'sessions' and update events with judges and locations when known
- Track files, paper, evidence... any 'item' that can be moved or routed from one location to another
- Include 'variable language' in docket text, customizing dockets for each case
- Manage simple or complex claims and matters, in batch or individually
- Relate documents to specific cases/dockets during scanning via our DMS interface
- Handle all financial, receivable and bookkeeping functions, including rolling up payment plans across cases and joint and several liability
We help you see it all more clearly.
With modular solutions designed to automate and optimize specific justice processes. Implement separately or integrate with other CJS systems for a full range of justice solutions.