Where business intelligence meets court case management
And results in the most innovative case, incident, person and activity-centric information management solution available anywhere! Now that may be a pretty bold statement but JWorks is a pretty bold CMS.
From the ground up, JWorks has built-in efficiencies and core components that streamline processing and 'serve up' information as its needed. JWorks not only sets appropriate DCM tracks at case initiation, it monitors those tracks throughout case lifecycles, automatically adjusting case events and due dates and taking care to notify staff, agencies and participants along the way.
With JWorks you can:
- Automatically assign cases to tracks by case type and subtype.
- Easily monitor case events and due dates and quickly adjust one, some or all cases on a track.
- Assign teams/staff to cases, events and activities according to their role.
- Process just about everything 'in bulk' or individually.
- Quickly access 'anywhere' components for queries, task monitoring and interacting with the dashboard.
- Attach and retrieve documents and other media to cases and persons from just about anywhere in JWorks.
- Much, much more...
Of course, JWorks handles all of your case maintenance and management needs with easy-to-use yet robust capabilities for case initiation, charge management, warrants and alert tracking, bail/bond monitoring, relating other cases, setting events, managing parties and participants, maintaining a complete defendant history, tracking financials, docketing (mostly automatic!) and complete case updating in the courtroom.
We help you see it all more clearly.
With modular solutions designed to automate and optimize specific justice processes. Implement separately or integrate with other CJS systems for a full range of justice solutions.