State and Local Courts
No matter what the case type or jurisdiction, our dynamic court case management systems provide a complete solution for clerks, judges and everyone in between! More than 500 courts rely on our applications every day to manage their operations and to effectively administer justice. At any given moment you'll find thousands of justice professionals across the country using one of our applications to manage their busy case workloads.
From electronic (or hands-on) intake through disposition and post-sentence monitoring, our applications have been widely acclaimed for depth of functionality.
Clients have the option to implement our case management systems locally or in a hosted (SaaS) environment, either of which provides a scalable solution to accommodate small, single municipalities or the complexities of multi-jurisdictional and statewide courts.
JWorks with its dynamic and intelligent core components that enable true dynamic case management tracking and intelligent decision-support to case managers, court administrators and judicial officers. JWorks is geared toward the fast-paced environment of limited jurisdiction and traffic courts, and promises to keep cases moving within your guidelines, standards and local procedures. JWorks also keeps your staff on track by presenting the case and task information in easy-to-read and easier-to-manage formats. Utilizing the latest technologies, and incorporating a robust business rule management system (BRMS), JWorks is truly an 'open source' solution requiring minimal technology investment, yet packing maximum case management results for busy courts.
Regardless which CMS solution you choose, you can rest assured that our products enable:
- Quick, accurate case creation via eCitation, eBooking, eFiling, other agency interface or more traditional user entry
- Accessible decision support for judicial officers while in chambers or on the bench.
- Efficient management of all case components like charges, matters, parties and participants, warrants and alerts, bail/bond, calendars and scheduling, case docketing, financials and accounting - of course, the list goes on!
- Comprehensive document management supporting a 'paper-on-demand' environment
- Reliable, secure exchanges of justice information with local, state and federal agencies
- • Secure and configurable publishing of case information for public consumption and public interaction
To learn more about case management solutions for State and Local courts from CourtView, please contact us to speak with a representative and schedule a demonstration.